4/23/2009

Prayers or just in the 20th percent?

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Apparently we are going to have a healthy baby boy. I feel bad for alarming everyone but then again maybe we needed everyone praying for us. In the beginning we were given only a 20 percent chance of having a healthy baby so we feel very blessed. They'll do a more thorough exam when he's born but other than that we are no longer on the high risk list. Yeah!!!!

6 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

When I first heard your GREAT news I first thought "Wow I would be so mad at the doctor for freaking me out." and then I remember that the power of prayer can do amazing things. Love you guys and I am so glad things turned around!!!

StephNyd said...

Such a relief Linds. And believe me.... I think I've said more prayers on your behalf this past month than I have in my entire life. Now you can enjoy your pregnancy and get excited for my new nephew Weston to be born! :) How fun, how fun! Looks like I'm the only one in the family that will never have a son. :( I'll just borrow yours from time to time.

Abs and Me said...

That is great news! Congratulations! I hope the rest of the pregnancy continues to go well for you!

Debbie said...

I am so happy for you! You shouldn't feel bad for alarming us - we feel blessed to be part of your life and share the good and the bad with you. That is what families are for.

Rodgers clan said...

yay!!! I'm so glad things are okay, what a monster of a relief. I really want to come out & see you.

Rebecca said...

Very relieved! BTW, I LOVE the pic of you on the pregnancy countdown. You look great!