12/02/2009

Thanksgiving

I was hesitant to post this because I have a few friends that make gorgeous thanksgivings but then I thought, what the heck, I'm proud of my dinner. Marc had to work on Thanksgiving so I decided to do a dinner the day before. I cooked everything! I've never cooked so much in my life but I think it turned out decent for my first Thanksgiving ever. It was only Marc, Isabel, and Myself but it was nice and cozy. (Weston was there but he doesn't really count).


I even did some thanksgiving activites with the kids the day before and dressed them up as indians. Yes, I'm that good!!

The next day, the kids and I joined the rest of my fam for another thanksgiving feast. Weston was passed around a lot because lets face it- He is so dang cute, people can't get enough of him. (That is unless they were holding smiley mellow Ollie.) Just look for yourself...



See what I mean, he's irresistable! I had to throw in this other picture. It has nothing to do with thanksgiving but I have some freakin cute boys in my life!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

He is adorable. You are lucky and we all appreciate the trust in letting all the family hold him. Thank you for sharing.

Diana and Fam said...

You are super Mom, for cooking a meal! (I didn't) oh well mayber next year. Last year I did and we ate dinner without the turkey because it wasn't done on time. So we ate it the next day! haha Glad it all turned out! I love Weston's hate

Diana and Fam said...

I so meant hat!

StephNyd said...

Awesome job Linds. Looks like a great Thanksgiving feast.

misty said...

I'm impressed. So Thanksgiving is at your house next year?

Rebecca said...

You go girl! That looks yummy. And...Weston is adorable as ever!