5/11/2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day we headed up to Plain City to one of our favorite destinations- Scott and Becci's. There are endless activities and the kids always have a blast. Sorry so few pics...
A little ultimate frisbee...
Isabel helping Zach to put a little Make-up on!
The next day we head to Marc's parents.
His mom is amazing and I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law.
I couldn't resist putting up all these cute pictures of Weston. He's so adorable!
Being a mom can be pretty great! Weston looks less than thrilled at being with me in this picture but typically he gives me the biggest smile!
I was also spoiled with tons of great gifts. Yes, indeed, Mother's day paid off!
Kindle from the hubby..
Great Jewelry from Megan and Gabe
A little garden decor from my mom...
And a new phone from myself (well it was free since I was up for renewal but hey it counts!)

5 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

Weston has gotten so big! Your Mom on Sunday was saying he is crawling? CRazy! So much fun! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

StephNyd said...

Lucky duck with the Kindle! Nate is ever-so-jealous. he's still saving up for his. :)

Mich said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Weston. You should frame it. And I need the one of Z and Isabel emailed to me please. Your blog won't let me make it bigger to copy it.

misty said...

I didn't know you got a kindle! You'll have to tell me how you like it. I've been wondering if that would be a good gift for Peter.

Rebecca said...

Holy Crap! Weston has gotten so big!!! He is one handsome gent.