Plan A: Take a hike every week this summer
Plan B: Summer is almost over, try and fit in as many hikes as you can.
It's not much but at least it's something. I first went on a hike with Gabe and Isabel. They did really well but it was a pretty tough hike and we couldn't finish it. Then I went on a hike with my good friend Wendy. It was a ton of fun and I love hanging with her. Last but not least, I got rid of the older two and tried to finish the first hike with Weston. Unfortunately about a half hour from the top he started screaming and I turned back. (This is probably about a 3 hour hike to the top) Fortunately though, Marc is going to do it with me when he gets back so hopefully I will reach the top before the weather changes too much. AND, fortunately the weather is still good so I plan on adding a few more hikes to my list for the summer. BTW- Weston loves hiking, can you tell?
Weston's face just about kills me! haha Good luck on finishing this hike! It sucks when you can't finish something you start. His face expression.....lol
3 comments:
Weston's face just about kills me! haha Good luck on finishing this hike! It sucks when you can't finish something you start. His face expression.....lol
Little Bud's face's are hilarious! I can't stop laughing. In the last pic of him, he just looks ticked off. :)
I miss the mountains so much here in Texas. Way to persvere with your little ones.
Post a Comment