I celebrated the 4th last year while Marc was serving in Iraq. I am so thankful for his example and for his love of our country. I am also thankful to have him home this year! We truly have an amazing country. I hope my kids will always know just how lucky we are. I am proud of my husband and I am proud to be a military wife. Even more so, I have grown a deep appreciation for all the families out there that are sacrificing each day. I was fortunate enough to only have to endure a few months but there are families out there who not only serve for a year or more but have served them repeatedly. Thank to our soldiers and their families. May you be watched over, protected, and blessed! 7/02/2011
Happy Independence Day!
I celebrated the 4th last year while Marc was serving in Iraq. I am so thankful for his example and for his love of our country. I am also thankful to have him home this year! We truly have an amazing country. I hope my kids will always know just how lucky we are. I am proud of my husband and I am proud to be a military wife. Even more so, I have grown a deep appreciation for all the families out there that are sacrificing each day. I was fortunate enough to only have to endure a few months but there are families out there who not only serve for a year or more but have served them repeatedly. Thank to our soldiers and their families. May you be watched over, protected, and blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment