Night with the Riveras
Our awesome neighbors invited us to a Gala with their company. It more than exceeded our expectations! In truth, we were mostly going to be supportive because we had never experienced an 'amazing' company party. That's what this was though- amazing.They had flame throwers, break dancers, bands, orchestras, 'play' gambling, giant ice sculptures, dancing, prizes, endless Italian ices, and great food. It was over the top and we hope they invite us again next year!
Plus, it was the most elaborate date we have ever been on and it didn't cost a dime! Score one for us!
Strike!
A little bowl time with one of our favorite families. Our kids love to hang out with Uncle Jeff's family.Drayton and Gabe are like two little twins. (well, except for the fact that Drayton can run, throw, and jump like a 12 yr old:))
Even though there is a big age difference, Kierra and Isabel bond together and pretend that they are sisters since neither one has one. Grandma Mary is always game to come places with us and the grand kids adore her.
I got the moves like......JAGGER!
OK, I know Michelle is cringing right now that I put that title above, but I couldn't help it. Little Jagger was born October 9th. There isn't really a lot to say but HAIR. That's it. lots and lots of HAIR! Oh, and she didn't deliver in a car this time. And, he's pretty stinking cute. Oh, and he lots of HAIR:)
What great genetics! Seriously such a cute family!
Providence or Bust...hahaha
six kids. six car seats. Good thing for my awesome mini van with the awesome DVD player!
11 grand kids now. Stephs the odd one out. Right now we each have 3 except for her:)
Can't get enough of Miss Annabelle Mae. Cutest thing ever! Not too mention some pretty fab clothes.
| Zachary, Lacey, Isabel, Hannah, Corbin Leave it to Steph to provide scrumptious treats! |
| Isabel, Lacey, Corbin |
Seriously the best park I have ever been too. I haven't seen a good old fashion tire swing in forever. It was definitely the kids favorite.
| Gabe |
| Hannah, Noah, Zachary, Corbin |
| Isabel and Lacey |
| Gabe, Noah, Zachary, Hannah |
| Lacey, Isabel, Annabelle, Hannah, Ethan, Noah, Gabe, Corbin, Zachary (Jagger and Weston missing) |
Bath Time Fun
| These two would take 5 baths a day if I let them. |
Park City with the Kids
We had so much on our trip to Park City that we decided a repeat was in order with the kids. The slides were all closed but we were able to tour the Olympic park and watch a few skiers jump. It was a blast.Our "personalized" ski photos. Yes, we are really skiing and we are experts:)
| Notice the little dot circles in red. Yes, that's a skier. |
The kids thought the private hot tub made this the best vacation ever!
The heated swimming pool was big hit as well. Sometimes the best vacations are the ones where you just enjoy the hotel amenities.| 'One more Daddy' |
Halloween
The only thing Isabel cared about being was scary. I had this adorable idea for us to be the scooby doo gang but she wouldn't budge. So we settled for Marc and Weston being a team and Isabel and I were the 'evil' villins they were trying to catch. And of course, Gabe was his own random Ninja. I didn't have much say in his costume but just wait, it's my turn to get it next and year and I hope to come up with something really cute. I don't know if we are ever going to beat the incredibles though:)
My Mom and Dad rock! We couldn't stop laughing all night!
All the grandkids.
Instead of the messy carving, my mom put together some fun pumpkin decorating kits. The kids loved it.
Thor is a little misplaced. He should've been a banana or something. lol!
Our Yearly Photos
I have so many friends in photography now that I might have to start getting pictures done every season:) I want to go to all of them. These ones were taken by Lindsay Geilman. Pictures are always hard with a 2 yr. old but we got a few great shots. Here are some that I really liked but that didn't make the Christmas card.









2 comments:
What a fun year! I am glad that you are updating your blog. I love to see what you are up too!
Odd one out, huh? Well, have a baby for me then. ;)
Post a Comment