3/25/2013

Celebrating People Present and Past

7 years and Star Wars is the Theme
 Gabe had his second friend party and I think it was a hit. 
 A little Jedi Training..
 Yoda Soda
R2D2 Cake
Pinata- Lightsaber style
 Happy 7th Birthday Gabe!

Mother's Day 2012
 I love being a mom to these kids!  I got to enjoy Gabe's gift for a day before he took it and regifted to his other mom.  Too funny!  I was just glad he included me too:)  I always get so spoiled on Mother's Day.  Marc takes good care of me!

TAE KWON DO
Gabe had the opportunity to participate in a Tae Kwon Do competition.  He ended up earning, a gold, silver, and bronze medal in different categories.  He has really dedicated himself to TKD and has worked really hard.  We were really proud of him.


4-Wheelers, Guns, Parks, Kites, & Cemetaries = Memorial Day Weekend and Lots of Fun!!
 Probably our favorite pass time is exploring the land around Richfield.  This is our second year and we hope to make it a memorial day tradition.

It was the ideal windy day for kite flying while we were down there.
 Grandma Mary bought all the kids kites and I was so impressed to not only get all three up but for each one of them to keep it up for awhile.  They loved it!

My Family has a long standing tradition of visiting grave sites.  It's a great time to remember, reflect, and pay your respects:)  I am definitely grateful to all those who have gone before me.  I am also grateful to still have grandparents in my life.  Love you Nan!

Sweet Ruby and Weston
Weston was being a little grump and I snagged this sweet picture of him and Jess who was the only one he would talk to.
Cute girls!

Father's Day
 I couldn't ask for a better Father for my children.  I am so thankful to have him.  He is the most amazing example to our Children.  He works so hard, never complains, never speaks ill of others, and always makes time for each of us.  Happy Father's Day Marc!

No comments: