4/14/2008

Cool Flordia Beach Pictures

I was fortunate enough to enjoy yet another relaxing vacation to Gainesville, Flordia. Since my darling friend Rebecca has moved out there, I have decided to make this a yearly event. Possibly twice this year since Isabel can fly for free. Yes, you can be jealous. We hung out at the pool almost everyday, did some shopping, and got a hotel on the beach the last two days. We went to Sanibel island which is known for it's seashells. It was Isabel's favortie. If you've noticed that Marc's name seems to be missing in action, it's because he was stuck at home studying for his boards. Poor Marc. Although, he can only handle so much of Rebecca and me together. I think Rebecca's husband Bryant was definitely ready for me to leave. Rebecca has the top ten reasons why people should move to Flordia listed in her blog. With the exception of the heat in June, July and August, I would have to agree. It's great. Rebecca and I keep trying to convice Marc to do a fellowship there but we don't seem to be influencing him enough.







5 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

No fair. I was also in Florida last week but I was by myself. Where were you? Is there a story or just pictures?

Rodgers clan said...

Your pics look so fun, makes me want to be at the beach so bad. You guys look so cute, did Marcus go with you? I'm so jealous. Cacia

Rebecca said...

That was so fun!! I am so lucky to have such a great friend like you that will come and play with me and my kids! I loved seeing Isabel and watching the girls at the beach. My kids miss you. I don't know if I told you this, but the next morning Ella asked for 'Lindsay'. I told her we were too much fun, and it was too nice and warm, so you had to return to the bitter cold.

Rachel said...

CUTE!!! Isabel is such a sweetie. I love your pics...you look amazing! Hope life is still great! We'll have to talk.

Christy said...

Hey Linds! Isabel is darling! We would love to meet her...I've got 3 eligible bachelors at my house. Let's get together!qcsh