4/14/2008

Sunny Flordia


Isabel loved the pool. She now knows how to lower herself into the pool in the deep end and hang on to the side.

This was at the Utah Reunion. We were able to catch up on times with the Jermans, Daughterys, Petersons, Brians, and Halls. I am happy to report that everyone looked great and seemed to be having great residency experiences!

Isabel is not accustomed to walking barefoot so she became very concerned with her feet on this trip. While she didn't mind the dirt and sand, she had to check them often.

There is nothing better then Pizza in bed. I think Isabel decided this was the life for her. Of course, this life ended when we left the Hotel room.

This is Isabel's classic face. What is she up to now?

Our little nature walk. Finally, a picture of the two of us! I thought about a cheesy phrase like "friends forever" but that just doesn't fit our personalities. It would probably be the end for us if I did.

2 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

You take such gorgeous pictures! Wow, the beach sounds really nice. Looks like you had a ton of fun too. Isi looks so cute in her little bathing suit!

Rebecca said...

She did so great in the pool, and the feet thing was really cute. I don't think we quite convinced her that bare feet was the way to go. I'm glad we finally got a picture together too...even if we had to sacrifice our bodies to the mosquitos. Next time repellant! Can't wait to see you again!