
.....A Scooter!!!
That's right. We're cool. Sorry if I disappointed people, our surprise was just our solution to the gas prices. If anyone is interested, this was $850 brand new and it gets 70 miles to the gallon. The explorer is $80 to fill up now and this little baby is about $6. We have spent $15 on gas in the last 3 weeks compared to our regular $120. We figure we'll have it paid off in a few months. Plus, it makes Marc feel cool!!!
That's right. We're cool. Sorry if I disappointed people, our surprise was just our solution to the gas prices. If anyone is interested, this was $850 brand new and it gets 70 miles to the gallon. The explorer is $80 to fill up now and this little baby is about $6. We have spent $15 on gas in the last 3 weeks compared to our regular $120. We figure we'll have it paid off in a few months. Plus, it makes Marc feel cool!!!
4 comments:
Hmmmm.....I wonder what it could be???
I know, I know, it's a baby!
Keep guessing Amber. And by the way, Lindsay.. Isabel has been tagged by Lacey. Have fun!
Wow!That is pretty cool, makes one think that is for sure!
Post a Comment