Okay, I've been tagged by two people so I am going to combine them.1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Graduating from Highschool. Yes, I'm that old.
2. What's on my to do list today? My question back is- Does anyone really care? Take care of my child and clean my house. Fun.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Buy a new car, a house for me and Marc. In fact, I'd buy a house for everyone in my family that needed one. Also, buy a vacation house. I'd donate money to something as well.
4. 3 bad habits- hmmm. Shopping- I shop too much. Thinking- I way over analyze everything. Dr. Pepper- well, what can I say, I drink it and it isn't healthy.
5. Places I've lived- In Utah- Vernal, Ogden, Salt Lake, Sandy, Orem. Outside of Utah- Wyoming, Colorado, Massechusetts.
6. Places I've worked- custodian at Willow Canyon Elementary, Macys, Sampsonite, Pier 49, Ogden Region Hospital, Davis Hopsital- med/surg, U of U Burn Trauma, Brighams Womens and Children in Boston, St. Marks- ICU, UofU Orthopaedic Center, Home Health with Braden Howe.
- 3 joys- My Husband, My children (of course), The gospel (not too cheesy I hope)
- 3 fears- Poor health, losing a child, snails (I had to put a not so serious and more everyday fear on there)
- 3 obsessions- staying fit, feeding my children healthy, Marc (oohhh)
- 3 random/surprising facts- I could put intimate details to make this more interesting but this is a public place and my grandma reads it so I'll have to stick with less but hopefully still interesting facts. 1. I flew on John Huntsman's private airplane 2 years ago and I was the only passenger! 2. I've kissed 17 guys and Marc is not the last one. That's right. Don't worry though, I got his permission to kiss the 17th guy. He was alright with it. (Does that raise some questions?) 3. I have gone swimming in the Amazon River.
Well, I hope this was somewhat enjoyable. I'm going to pass the Tag a long to Diana and Cacia and Jeff. Have fun!!!
7 comments:
Boy, you answer questions and leave more questions in it's place!
Huh? I've been tagged? What's the prize? I really don't think anyone wants to know more about me. :)
Very fun. So are you going to share more info about guy # 17, the private airplane ride and swimming in the Amazon?? I've gotta know. :)
Give me a few days and maybe I'll explain the questions. Hee Hee!
I'm with everyone else- now you have us all asking questions and awaiting more info! :) Fun post!
Is Gabe the mystery man? This was really fun to read!
Okay, clue number one. This is a legitimate man, not a child. He is 3 years yonger than me though. I now sleep over at his house once a week.
Post a Comment