6/19/2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

We celebrated my Grandpa Davis's birthday on June 7th with our traditional dutch oven dinner. While he has passed on, his memory weighs heavily on our family. Thank you Grandpa for all your hard work and for your example. As we celebrated your birthday, I thought back to all our times together. The campouts were my favorite. I miss them so much but I am so greatful for the memories. Thank you for always telling me that my Heavenly Father loves me. I haven't forgotten that!

(I made sure to label everyone in my family so no one was mistaken! Ha ha. Although I believe Michelle still pulls that face quite frequently)
Here is our 4-generation picture we took that day.

2 comments:

StephNyd said...

Nice tribute to Grandpa Linds. I wish our kids could've known him.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Love the picture! Of course Stephanie isn't wearing the bracelet that I gave her!