
So we just finished our first year of residency and do you think I thought twice of celebrating it? Of course not. We had a camping trip planned in a few days so I was just concentrating on getting ready for that. I'm not even sure I congratulated Marc. Well, after Marc finishes is last day he rushes home with plans (unknown to me) to celebrate. He arrives to find me nowhere in sight. And where am I? Oh I'm just chit chatting with a neighbor, taking my own sweet time. An hour later, I walk in the door and there is my dad who proceeds to wisp Isabel from my arms and drive away with her. Then a rushed Marc orders me to change into something nice and get in the car. Luckily, I had not ruined any plans-just delayed them a bit. My sweet charming husband then takes me out to Ichiban's (one of my favorite japaneese restaurants) and then for a 'fun filled' night at the Anniversary Inn. I repeat- Good Husband, Bad Wife. Luckily, I'm married to someone that thinks I have to go through more than him and that finishing the first year is a compliment to me. Well, we'll just keep letting him think that! Especially if it means more nights like this one. Oh, by the way, you might not be able to tell from the picture but we were in the Treasure Island room. We found many 'treasures'!! Ha ha!!
5 comments:
That is so awesome. Marc is pretty good. Now it is YOUR turn to surprise him with something.
Congrats of surviving another year of school! Always a nice thing..
I figure thats what husbands are for. To pick up the slack. He sounds like a sweet husband--you couldn't have asked for anyone better.
Congrats to Marc and how sweet of him to surprise you like that!
That is so sweet of him! You've definitely got a keeper :). What treasures did you find?
Post a Comment