I LOVE it!! Bryant would love to have the bathroom right in the bedroom like that :)
how fun!!! I am so excited for you guys. Having your own home is so wonderful. Congrats!!! When can we come see you?Cacia
I'm so excited for you! We want to come for a visit! E-mail me :)
Love the new blog look linds. Very cute.
i didn't know you had a blog!!! i'm so sad you guys are leaving the ward. the new house looks so gorgeous!! wow, congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE it!! Bryant would love to have the bathroom right in the bedroom like that :)
how fun!!! I am so excited for you guys. Having your own home is so wonderful. Congrats!!! When can we come see you?
Cacia
I'm so excited for you! We want to come for a visit! E-mail me :)
Love the new blog look linds. Very cute.
i didn't know you had a blog!!! i'm so sad you guys are leaving the ward. the new house looks so gorgeous!! wow, congratulations!
Post a Comment