8/26/2008

The Cutest Blog on the Block

Well, I've given in to the trend. Lately, about 80 percent of the blogs I look at are these fantastic designs from the website www.thecutestblogontheblock.com I have been designing my own but lets face it. I'm never going to be as cute. Besides, these backgrounds are so incredibly easy to put on your blog that it's not worth the time spent doing your own. Here's to the trend!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

3 cheers for The Cutest Blog on the Block. I'm with you...
Atleast you header is designed by you and I don't have any idea how to do that so you're much ahead of me. Looks great.

Jonny and Amber said...

Amen, Sister! Who has the time to make their own? I use this website and I love their templates. I am sort of addicted to changing mine often because there are so many to pick from and they are so easy to transfer.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

nice blog. I haven't changed the format of mine since I first started it over 4 years ago.

Rachel said...

So cute! I love the colors together too! They are one great website...so many cute ones to choose from!!

StephNyd said...

you can have Zachary back if you really want. But you might have to fight me for him. :) He is fun to have around though, I know why you miss him so much.