5/22/2009

Daddy's Girls




We celebrated my dad's birthday this week so here's a little tribute to him. Let me just give an example of how spoiled we are by him and how lucky we are to have him. Every year we try and do a daddy daughter ski day. Here's how that day panned out- I simply woke up that morning and got dressed. I was picked up a few minutes later. As I arrived at the ski resort, a ticket was handed to me. I then put on my freshly waxed skis and enjoyed a fun filled morning racing my sisters (we don't bother racing dad, he's too good), talking and laughing on the ski lifts, and enjoying the scenery. I was then treated to a nice warm meal at the mid mountain ski resort followed by a lovely afternoon. That's right, all of daddy's girls were given a free ride, a free ticket, a free meal, and nicely tuned skis. We didn't even have to load our skis in the morning. Thanks Dad, you're the best!!

3 comments:

Abs and Me said...

That is awesome! My parents are the same way! Happy Birthday to your dad!

Hope all is still going well with the pregnancy and your cute little fam!

Jonny and Amber said...

Thanks again for helping out last week! I owe you.

Jonny and Amber said...

I love the picture. It is perfect. Just today I was telling Jonny about the time your dad washed, waxed and cleaned my car. He found close to 50 empty water bottles. Too funny! You're dad is awesome!