With Memorial Day this week I just wanted to give a thank you to all those who have served our country. I am lucky enough to be married to one of those men. I am proud to be the wife of Captain Marcus Blackburn. Yes, he's a Captain now and that title comes in handy at time! J/K. Seriously though, he is the hardest working guy I know and a great example to my children. I have also been reading about the Korean war with my Grandpa. It's been a great experience to have him tell his own stories as we read together. He is lucky to be alive today after serving in the front line for 9 months and escaping a prison camp. He has suffered from the lasting effects of frost bite and many bad memories. Thank you for your service Papa!

1 comment:
Very sweet post Linds. :)
Post a Comment