On your mark, get set... GO!!! A little unsure about the down pour... Except Gabe, he dove right in. All in all, good times and happy faces. And to top it off, drying off on the warm cement.
very very very cute! :) So, when was this? And why wasn't I invited? Oh yes, one more thing, I see that you and Shell are going on a nice trip to Vegas- Misty and I are just wondering why you two brunettes didn't invite us two blonds. I think we are a little sad. :(
2 comments:
very very very cute! :) So, when was this? And why wasn't I invited? Oh yes, one more thing, I see that you and Shell are going on a nice trip to Vegas- Misty and I are just wondering why you two brunettes didn't invite us two blonds. I think we are a little sad. :(
Heat?!? Is that what you call this??
Post a Comment