
My cousin just had his first child and I had to post it because she is so stinkin cute. Look at that hair! Plus, isn't my cousin one of the best looking guys you've ever seen? I'm probably grossing him out by saying that, but he totally has my ideal features for a guy. His wife is also gorgeous so no wonder their baby is so cute. Congrats you guys!
2 comments:
I can't believe he is a daddy! Holy cow! Guess everyone else around me grew up too... haha
Oh and by the way I talked to my sister in law and she said she would make you a hat for Weston so I will let you know when she gets it done!
He's okay looking with the big head and all. I am totally kidding. He really is. Did you see his wedding pictures? If you haven't I will send you a few. Weston is just too cute!
Post a Comment