Anyways- Here is to our annual Daddy-daughter ski day. It is one of my most anticipated days of the year! With all the Grandkids, we never get our Dad all to ourselves anymore except for this day. I don't neccessarily need 'a break' from my kids so much as I need a chance to do things that they prevent me from doing sometimes. That is this day! And of course I admit, I love being a Daddy's girl and I LOVE being spoiled by him. As with every year, I only needed to wake up and get dressed... He takes care of my ticket, lunch, and ride. Here's to you Dad!
We'd like to thank Kodak for helping us know where to take a picture at. We'd be lost without you!
Sweet Mist
Poser Shell
Funny Faces
If you take it shell, it's grabs for posting!
Compliments of the day:
Misty has natural balance
My butt looked good (which I actually thought I was being made fun of because I barely fit into my ski pants...good thing I had lost 5 lbs. recently... I thought maybe I had ripped them open when Michelle told me my butt looked good but she swears she was being honest)
Shell's thighs don't touch even with thick ski pants on! How does she do it!
Here's a video of my mad skills. I really should better considering how many years I've skied but oh well. You'll have to excuse Michelle's finger.
Here's one more from the LDS videos, those in on the joke will get it...
It's often life's small moments that bring the greatest memories. Don't let the magic pass you by!
1 comment:
Oh, your post was a lot more entertaining than mine. Maybe I should just post it on my blog.
Post a Comment