As a birthday gift to me, Heidi decided to give birth to little Tayon on August 19th. This will be the third family member I share a birthday with. I guess it must be a good date!
I
He weighed 7.3 pounds and was 19 1/2 inches long. He looks a lot like Drayton which I think is awesome because Drayton is one of the cutest boys I've ever seen. Despite a broken tailbone, Heidi was looking beautiful and not at all like she just had a baby. Isabel was afraid of the little guy at first but she eventually warmed up to him. I think she'll be a little mother to our next one.

He weighed 7.3 pounds and was 19 1/2 inches long. He looks a lot like Drayton which I think is awesome because Drayton is one of the cutest boys I've ever seen. Despite a broken tailbone, Heidi was looking beautiful and not at all like she just had a baby. Isabel was afraid of the little guy at first but she eventually warmed up to him. I think she'll be a little mother to our next one.
2 comments:
He's so cute Linds. I didn't know you had yet ANOTHER relative to share your birthday with. What is with that anyway? Crazy. Also, um, I need ideas from you. I don't know what to get your for your birthday, whenever we do end up celebrating it and Ethans, corbins, Misty's, Marc's, Zachary's, Nate's (did I leave anyone out?)
so cute. and do you have a "next one" on they way???
Post a Comment