11/16/2009

Scarecrow Festival and My new Hot man

We managed to do a few fall/halloween activities this year. The scarecrow festival was my mom's attempt to do a family thing but my dad, zachary, Isabel and I were the only ones that showed up. However, it was to our advantage. My dad treated to us to everything. We basically spent the majority of the time on all the giant blow ups. My dad and I couldn't believe how tough Zachary and Bel were. Check out them climbing up the ropes and the size of the shark blow up they went down. Not to mention all the bigger kids that kept knocking them down and climbing over the top of them. They didn't cry or back out once! I'm a proud parent of a tough kid!





We had Halloween as usual with the exception that the kids got to dress up for preschool as well. Before I get to them though, check out the cutest little pumpkin you ever saw! He is just the most adorable thing I have ever set my eyes on!


Isabel was a beautiful sunflower and Gabe decided to sport his awesome pirate costume again this year.


I thought this was a cute picture of miss Lacey Lou and Bel

Gabe got to dress up for 2 days at school because the 3 years old in his class don't come as much so he was a fireman one day.



Last but not least, this is my new boyfriend. Sorry the picture is kind of dark but trust me, he is hot!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Davis said...

I was wondering why you didn't include any pics of Zachary from the Scarecrow Festival. Then I realized that 10 year old kid climbing next to Isabel is him.

Ya, you should stay away from that man in the last pic. I think I saw his picture on the registered sex offender list.