11/13/2010
Gold's Gym Stranger
Dear Mr. good looking 23 yr old guy at Gold's Gym today who flirted with me in the swimming pool, lent me your goggles, and then guessed that I was only 25. Since the creation of my 2nd child, THIS NEVER HAPPENS to me anymore. It was a dream come true. Normally, I would not blog about this, as I despise people trying to make themselves sound cooler than they are. But, I have had a bad week and really needed a pick me up. So Tony from they gym- I love you. Not nearly as much as I love my husband but none the less, I love you for this day. I so enjoyed the pick me up that I couldn't confess my real age. I went for 27, hoping that it would be believable and yet young enough that you would keep flirting. It's not uncommon for old people to think you are young. That's one thing I miss about working- all my little 70-80 yr olds telling me I was just a child. But to have someone YOUNGER than you guess that- well, let's just say the likelihood of that ever happening again is slim to nothing. So yes- this post is my own spotlight. On days when the cellulite looks a little worse than normal, the bags under the eyes seem darker, and the needle on the scale leans to the right a little more- I can remember this day! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lindsay, that is awesome! :) Love it when you get hit on and don't feel like you could get a date- if you needed one. You are super hot, now wonder he thought you looked good.
That is a good pick me up! Now I'm a mom I figure it shows in my face and butt so I've kissed the "appealing to others" days goodbye. Good for you, but you are hip and cool so it's no wonder. What happened to little Weston in that new pic??????????????
Awesome!! Does Marc know younger men are hitting on you? ;) See, I only wish someone would think I was older because all I ever get is "Oh, you must not be a day older than 20." But I know someday when I actually look my age, I will want people to think I'm younger.
But what a great way to end a bad week for you! :)
That is so neat! lol How can you NOT share a story like that!? Talk about a booster! Thank heavens for stranger's who say such nice and HONEST things like that. Hope your next week is better.
Bryant would have claimed to have paid him to make me feel good :)...He's thinks he's funny that way. Hey, I would have picked up on you...hee hee.
That pic on your header of your kids is so dang cute! I have to say though- it is my most favorite pic of Bell. She looks beautiful! Her smile is to die for! She also looks so much older to me for some reason. Who took those?
Post a Comment